I’ve been asked to give a short review of the Master Key Experience. That’s difficult for me, because I have gotten so much out of this course that I’m having trouble keeping it short.
Bottom line: I feel this is something everyone should do. It should be taught in schools, in churches, in the halls of government. I feel that if it were, this world would be a much better place. People would become themselves, instead of feeling as if they have to pretend to be a copy of everyone else.
(Okay, I’ve already gone over the 300 word limit. You can read this if you want more about how it’s affected me personally, and I’ll write more on this blog too. Sign up for my list if you want to know when I do.)
Like anything, there are pros and cons. I always like to give the bad news first, so here we go.
- It will take some time out of your schedule: maybe ten minutes three times a day, then fifteen minutes once a day, then once a week, a 2 hour webinar (and I think they’re adding another 2 hour webinar once every week or so to help you with understanding blogging and social media, but don’t quote me on that). So 9 hours a week for 26 weeks. You can do more if you want, but that’s the requirement to keep your scholarship.
- You’ll have to buy supplies: colored pencils, index cards, a few binders, and you’ll be asked if you did on your application. The whole thing cost me less than twenty bucks. Plus it’s a dollar to apply for the scholarship.
- You end up printing out a lot of stuff: the workbook, the lessons, and some visual aids. You’ll need access to a printer and some printing supplies, but not until the first week or so, after you’ve been accepted.
Pros (if you do the work):
- Your life will change for the better — you’ll be able to handle situations, people, and events like you never imagined you could.
- You’ll end up with much more of what you want and much less of what you don’t want in your life. And you’ll know how to keep that process going for the rest of your life.
- You’ll feel so much better in every way: physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually. I’ve had breakthroughs in my life that have completely amazed me and my family.
My recommendation, as someone who’s finished the course: do this. Go for it! You have nothing to lose. 🙂