Okay, this post is not really about the Master Keys. But then it is. Because if it hadn’t been for this course and the support of the friends I made here I would not have gotten through this week:
- husband sick (with multiple specialist visits)
- son sick
- anniversary of a not-good thing
- trying to promote my upcoming novel
- doing Small Product Lab (great idea, bad timing — but I finished!)
- all the things one needs to do to run a business
- the work of being a guide for this (which actually is pretty minor)
- and so on
I must admit I had a melt-down on Tuesday. My old blueprint ATTACKED! But I kept my mind focused on the positives, let myself feel the stuff that needed to feel, and was able to get everything done.
So I’m very happy.
(If you’re curious about what I made in the Small Product Lab, it’s here)